Kindergarten Registration Information

The following paperwork is needed for New Student registration

(Grades TK– K)

Forms included in packet

  • Emergency/Health Information Form
  • Enrollment Form
  • Lunch Program Information
  • Medication Permission Form
  • Student Records Request Form (if applicable)
  • Physical Exam (Kindergarten or First Grade only)
  • Oral Health (Kindergarten only)

Documents you need to bring to school to be copied

  • Acceptable documentation to verify age, including a birth record, birth certificate, baptism certificate, passport, or affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, as per Ed Code 48002.
  • 2 verifications of residency showing the name and address of the parent or legal guardian within the school district, as per Ed Code 48204.1. 
  • Immunization Record

Other documents needed:

  • Interdistrict Transfer (if applicable, obtain from the school district of residence)

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.