Registration, Enrollment and Transfers

Medication Authorization Form

Homeless Information

If you or your child/children are homeless you may have the right to:

• Immediate enrollment in the school they last attended (school of origin) or the local school where you are currently staying, even if you do not have all the documents normally required at the time of enrollment.

• Continue to attend their school of origin, if requested by you and it is in the best interest.

• Receive transportation to and from their school of origin, the same special programs and services, if needed, as provided to all other children, including free meals.

• Receive the full protections and services provided under all federal and state laws, as it relates to homeless children, youth, and their families.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.